2/23/09

A rainy afternoon


hi..hello..konichiwa..assalamualaikum..

yeah..it's been a while isn't it..and i'm still having my holiday..a week had past and a week more to go until i start my 3rd semester..

huh..

right now i am totally bored..donno what to do actually..that's why i am doing this post..

wanna know what i did last week?

well..

last week i didn't go out for the whole week..i just stayed at home with my brother..but he didn't actually stayed at home for the rest of the week..i'm the only one who stayed at home..hehe..

why didn't i go out with him??

well..

i'm just too lazy to go out..and also the week before that i went out twice with my friends..so i'm thinking..i like to just stay at home for this week..

so last week i chat with my friends, watch tv, play vid games, surf the net, watch some anime..hehe..and watch some drama..

then last friday my friends invited me to hang out with them at OU..and i'm like..hell yeah..i want to, sure..but because i stayed in bangi and that OU is placed in the "most strategic and reachable place"..i am being sarcastic hear..

i can't go..
i don't have a car..

i don't have anybody to sent me there..even my beloved brother can't send me there cuz he's going out with his fiance..

in the end i can't go..bummer right?

i was so angry that day..i thought that i could see my best friends again..it just wasn't my luck i guess..

huh..

so the whole week went on just like that..

2 comments:

Nuradilah Rahman said...

aww hieda..dont get mad..we'll go out later ok?? ^^ so cheer up a bit ^^,

jamie lly said...

hey yeah i guess laen kali je laa
huhu kitorg pon cdih x leh jmpe awk
wat to do haiyaaa..