3/21/09

The Final Sem Begins!

after day by day pass without realising it..the final sem begins!!

waaa!!!! it's a total shocker..after 2 sem's pass, the final sem starts..this semester will determine whether i will get through to my degree or not..

no pressure..

it's just another semester before my degree..easy pizzy right?

NOT..

of course it's going to be hard..harder than before..

this sem my skin will get sun burned, i will be humiliated and classes starts at 8 a.m..

Noooooooo!!!!!!

the part bout my skin i don't care that much..but classes starts at 8??

that is hard to getting use to..last sem my classes starts at 9 a.m and the sem before that start at 10..looks like my classes starts earlier every sem..huh..the thing is i'm not a moring person..so waking up early morning is a bit hard for me..it's like waking up to go to school..that time my mom used to wake me up..but since i'm in not at home any more it's hard..even though i've set the alarm on my phone i still woke up late..

and bout the humiliate part..well this sem i will be learning bout the art of public speaking..

fyi..i don't any fond memoirs about me and public speaking..let's just say it's a total disaster when i talk in front of the class..

oh well..

i'll just have to face that again..hope that this time i won't humiliate myself again..pray for moi k! xp

No comments: