1/24/09

DoNno Wat 2 saY

elo2..
been a while since the last post..
well..nothing happen actually..
been busy and all..with quizzes and tests..
owh yeah..yesterday just did my 2nd test for physics..
and man it was harder than the 1st test..
the day before my test, my lecturer keep saying

"soalan die lagi senang dari quiz"

watdaheck..senang??..even the quizzes that she gave us was hard..huh..
well for me is hard..i don't know if other people think otherwise..
that's what happen to people that doesn't study..including me..hehe
well..let's just hope i got a higher mark than the last time..huhu

and next week is the chineses new year..you know what that means right?
HOLIDAY!!
yeah!! finally..eventhough it's only 3 days..but hey..atleast i got a break right..still don't know what i'm going to do for the holidays..still planning..
but one thing for sure..i'm definitely gonna hit the books..my final is only 2 weeks from now..
and got tons of revision to do..study study study..hehe

this week gonna be a bit lonely though..both my parents wouldn't be here for 2 weeks..
doing umrah n all..hope both of them are doing fine..so it's just us siblings at home..n my sweet sweet niece..hehe
i haven't shown you guys my niece yet right?
maybe next time i will..hehe

sore ja..
ciao!!

No comments: