1/26/09

DoNno Wat 2 saY - Part 2

hey evryone!
it's the 1st day of my holiday..and so far..totally boring..
the whole day just surfing the net..n playing with my niece..hehe..
haven't start on my revision yet..hehe..but gonna do it right after this..
so overall nothing actually happen today..
suppose to follow my sisters to the iFest at Mid Valley..but malas la nk kelua..
so just stayed at home for the whole day..


oh today is chinese new year..
i would like to wish to my chinese friends and to all chinese out there a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!


tomorrow alrealy going back to college..argh..total bummer..
because of my parents not being here and my sisters not going to have a "long" holiday like me..
they have to send me back..so i'll be spending the rest of the holiday in college..huh..never thought of spending my holiday in college..this would be the 1st time..

that's all i want to bable on..
mybe the next post would be more interesting than this..
till then..ciao!!

No comments: