4/8/10

FREEDOM!!

waaa..its been a really long since i post something..sory to my fwens bcause i have been away for a long time..been busy with studies actually..so now i'm free from any books, exams and quizzes..but for only 3 months la..after that the craziness starts again..argh!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

but now i will not talk bout my stresses and frustrations that i face for the last 2 months..even though i still think bout it..and it still hurts me a little bit..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..i am only going to talk about my very long break and the stuff i'm going to do for the next 3 months..

so basically i still don't know what to do during my break..the "to do list" is still empty..haish..but there is 1 thing that i'm looking forward to is my trip to Melbourne..huhu..can't wait for that.
.

so before that time comes i must plan so
mething..you see..that's my prob..i don't know what to do..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com..except helping mum doing the housework and stuff..other than that i don't know what to do..so how?

anyway it's already the 4th day..so there's a lot of time for me to think..right?

btw just wanna say i miss my fwens a lot..hope 2 see u guys during my break..

T.T.F.N~
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments: